2-4+ years of visual design with focus on software, web applications, & mobile apps.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Visual Arts, Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related field.
• Exceptional conceptualization, visualization, design & attention to details ability.
• Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with aggressive development schedules.
• Understanding of common software project, management practices, development practices, & agile methodologies.
• Ability to create mockups based on given wireframes and interaction specs, and/or other visual artifacts.
• Proficient with user interface design patterns and UCD methodologies across multiple platforms.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes.
Partners closely with UX designers to create mockups from existing prototypes and wireframes.
• Prepares final mockups and delivers them to the IT team to be included in final user stories.
• Creates additional graphic elements such icons when needed.
• Helps to define & documents UX style guide patterns & behaviors.
• Makes sure all designs produced have consistent look & feel and follow agreed style guide.
• Ensures designs consistency between multiple touchpoints (desktop, tablet, mobile).
• Suggests innovative solutions understanding platform constrain, technical & program level limitations.
• Follows agreed WOW and UX processes.
Proficient knowledge of User Center Design processes
• Agile methodologies
• Strong Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or other graphic creation software
• Familiar with Confluence, Jira or other project management tool is a plus