- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $90/hour
- posted by:
- Lisa Vaughn-Olstad
This Design Research team’s mission is to inform and influence product decisions with exceptional insights about people, technology and services in our current and future world.
• Design and conduct qualitative studies, including field observations and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies for existing and future products
• Design and conduct quantitative studies, such as structuring and analyzing surveys to evaluate impact of product changes and gather insights at scale
• Identify and explore new opportunities through creative research methods and co-design sessions to help define product roadmaps, vision, and strategy
• Collaborate closely with other researchers, designers, product managers, data scientists, marketing and operations managers, and engineers to ensure research you deliver is integrated into every aspect of the product and provides a holistic view of our users
• Synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business decisions through rich storytelling via presentations, reports, workshops and any other novel, creative approaches that you invent
• Adapt and innovate research methods to meet product needs by delivering high quality insights in a fast paced work environment, and by contextualizing for specific use cases across products
• Build empathy across the organization to improve the products we build for our riders, driver-partners, couriers, and employees in cities all around the world and always champion for our users
Our client is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. They are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, they are becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
***Background check is required for this position.***
*** Submit your resume and elevator pitch describing your credentials for this particular role. Use the job description as your guide.***