Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for a Web Operations Analyst to work a 1 year contract, with a strong possibility of going perm, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Atlanta, GA.
This individual will be a more junior-level part of the Brand Analyst Web Operations Team. The Brand Analyst Web Operations team is responsible for supporting the day-to-day requests that arise as part of ongoing optimizations to the Client's eCommerce website.
- Supporting the Brand Advocate team by intaking and managing day-to-day requests via Zendesk
- Managing requests such as basic execution, troubleshooting/onboarding reporting, and data (imagery, documents, specifications) audits
- Troubleshooting errors (such as: why is this image broken?)
- Strong internship experience or 1-2 years relevant experience
- Biggest factor is someone who is inquisitive, problem-solving mindset and be passionate about process improvement
- Experience in a digital operations problem-solving role is a plus
- Experience in eCommerce, data management, process analysis and improvement is a plus
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills