This Marketing team is creating the industry’s best online education program to help people become AdWords experts. We are seeking a talented content manager who loves paid search and can teach others how to use AdWords.
Specifically, this person will partner with AdWords experts, product managers and training teams to create content that will teach people how to get better with AdWords.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with AdWords experts to write best practices on topics related to search, display, video, shopping and apps
2. Work directly with leading product managers and sales teams to vet and verify these best practices
3. Create educational content including videos, tests and activities that will teach people these best practices
- Ensure that all teams involved achieve specific milestones and meet success criteria in a timely manner
- BA/BS Degree (no specific field required)
- 3+ years of experience as an SEM Specialist, SEM Manager, SEM Analyst, and or similar role
- 3+ years of Experience AdWords *Must have working experience using AdWords directly, able to understand different perspectives when it comes to advertising best practices — and can help to facilitate discussions to arrive at a single point of view
- Strong communication skills, able to talk and write about AdWords in a clear, concise — and human way
- Extremely organized, able to prioritize what’s most impactful from a list of tasks while meeting strict timelines
Nice to have's
- Experience with project management
- 2+ years of experience with Copywriting