Our healthcare client is looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to join their team in Mason, OH. This person will be responsible for facilitating all steps of moderately complex marketing communication (Marcom) project workflows.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Works with Marketing Communications areas to facilitate projects through all stages (research, design, writing, proofreading, review, printing, mailing and archival) to ensure product is produced in a timely, accurate, and effective manner.
- Acts as primary client interface and collaborates with business partners and SMEs on projects.
- Reviews requests and recommends communication solutions as needed.
- Schedules and leads project meetings with business partners.
- Acts as project manager for workflow process and is responsible for ensuring consistency and standardization on all materials.
- Coordinates project reviews and re-negotiates terms/deadlines as appropriate.
- Creates production schedules, assigns form numbers, requests source files and manages the production process of materials.
- Seeks out opportunities for process improvements/efficiencies, and supports business initiatives (standardization, going paperless, etc).