Seeking Graphic Design candidates that are extremely creative with visual graphics and experienced with Adobe InDesign software are the best fit for this job. Please have the candidate provide portfolio of proven, innovative work that can be examined.
This position is for a talented Graphic Designer with extensive experience using Adobe InDesign to incorporate content from word and PowerPoint, into a standard template. The ideal candidate for this position will have the capacity to layout content into the design, within tight deadlines. The candidate will be at ease visualizing a creative way to design graphs and charts that display quantitative information. Experience working with a top consulting firm or another financial services company and/or working on material with a business/quantitative component will be important. The candidate will provide support for whitepapers, communication pieces, analytical visual prototypes and PowerPoint presentations for leadership. The candidate must have experience using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Work closely with Office of the CIO, Marketing content team and other business partners to ensure smooth and timely production
• Based on content received in Microsoft Word and qualitative data from excel spreadsheets, creating high-quality, sophisticated materials using Adobe InDesign and images in Adobe Illustrator
• Responsible for working closely with team members and based on their input have ability to design/develop innovative and engaging graphics and other analytical constructs
• Design quality PowerPoint presentations, ensuring graphics are bold and tell a meaningful story and by making sure the message on each slide is clear and concise
• Responsible for creating striking, sophisticated and highly impactful design solutions
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in graphic design / development, with specific expertise with information graphics and layout
• Experience using design software including Adobe InDesign software. This is a REQUIREMENT!
• Excellent PowerPoint skills.
• Excellent design and visual composition skills with a strong understanding of color and layout
• Comprehensive portfolio of proven, innovative work that can be examined by the hiring leader
• Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering highly-polished analytical visual prototypes under tight time constraints
• Familiarity designing for financial services or top consulting firm
• Clear communication, collaboration and organizational skills
• Able to communicate ideas to various levels of management
• Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution