Assist with the planning and execution of integrated digital marketing programs for Preferred Rewards loyalty program. Assist with developing creative strategies and managing the execution of digital marketing campaigns to drive targeted enrollment into the program, onboarding, up-tiering and deepening with enrolled clients. Leverage a suite of marketing channels including: email, ATM, targeted advertising within the authenticated Online Banking, and integration into offline product marketing strategies to drive online response. Work closely with multiple teams across the organization and external to the organization, including Line of Business Marketing partners, ecommerce/ online channels to ensure integration. Support the management of initiatives from program ideation through development to analysis and reporting.
- Leverage consumer insights through primary/secondary research that drives the development of online value proposition and offers used to create digital marketing creative/ tactics.
- Partner with Digital Channel partners and online design teams to create and leverage onsite content and capabilities, to develop an optimal customer experience .
- Execute demand generation plan/ strategy, using multiple tactics including: email, ATM, targeted advertising, site assets, bankofamerica.com
- Analyze performance of campaigns against channel metrics to help the Line of Business optimize campaigns and remain focused on delivering broader strategy. Lead the compilation of campaign reporting for executive level presentations.
- Conduct on-going content audits on all existing Preferred Rewards online marketing assets, to ensure that all product information, disclosures, copy right dates, legal disclaimers, etc are always accurate and within legal, ADA and Privacy compliance.
- Manage external agency scope and invoice processing to maintain projects within planned budget
- 6-10 years of marketing and project management experience.
- Online Marketing or eCommerce experience.
- Digital marketing experience with BAC is HIGHLY DESIRED
- Some level of product marketing experience within a financial institution
- Loyalty program experience a plus but not required
- MBA preferred, but not required