We are looking for Creative Retouchers/Key Art Compositors with experience working on large format images! This is for our Large Media and Entertainment client in New York. The Retoucher would work with the Creative Services team on a 3-4 week project, but could be asked back for additional freelance work.
- Manage gallery and Key Art work with heavy compositing and color correction.
- Able to work in high-volume atmospheres under tight deadlines.
- Support the team with projects as needed.
- Work on large format file creation (Sizes up to 107 inches).
- Upsize existing files for retail store display.
- Extensive background in the Media/Entertainment field.
- Must be able to work with Art and Creative Directors and guide them through the projects from start to finish.
- The ideal candidate will be special effects oriented and understand complex print and digital concepts
- Must be willing to come in and work with the department and leave their egos at the door.
- Retouchers must be flexible, able to work tight deadlines and are able to get their hands dirty as far as cutting files up.
- Proficient in workflow, color correction (especially skin tones), understand file management, and color proofing processes.
- Proficient in Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects
- Proficiency in Cinema 4D and Octane Render a plus!