- Downtown Chicago
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Stacey Martin
Our healthcare client is looking for a Compliance Traffic Coordinator to work with their Digital Center of Excellence in Downtown Chicago. This is a long term contract position, on-site 40 hours per week.
The Compliance Coordinator will be responsible for:
• Coordinating, tracking and maintaining digital project workflow and content delivery schedule.
• Coordinating and tracking internal review and digital compliance and approval process. Ensuring content is submitted for review within required timeframes. Packaging and submitting content for business review.
• Coordinating response to internal reviewers, DOI and CMS requests for additional information and copy changes.
• Ensuring the content team is maintaining accurate time records and billing correctly against appropriate project budgets.
• Collaborating with cross functional business teams to ensure Content team has necessary time to complete a project on time, or identify timing issues as they occur and alerting the appropriate teammates within designated deadlines.
• Effectively assigning projects to the appropriate writers based on project type, timing and topic.. Determining the best course of action when facing ambiguity. Anticipating and constructively resolving barriers and constraints. Embracing change, applying new knowledge and reconfiguring quickly to capitalize on opportunities.
• 5 years Digital Content project management experience
• Strong detail orientation and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access required
• Associates degree in Business or Project Management required
• Experience building relationships and working with team members in other locations
• Ability to interact with all levels of team mates, associcates and technical resources
• Results driven personality
• Strong communication, project management and critical thinking skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
• Self-motivated, comfortable leading initiatives where ambiguity exists
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Project Management
• Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® a strong plus
• Sharepoint knowledge preferred
• Experience in Wellness and/or Healthcare