Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for a Digital Project Coordinator/Online Content Auditor to work a 12-18 month contract, with a strong possibility of turning permanent, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Atlanta, GA.
This role will be working under the Senior Manager, Content Merchandising Operations.
- Project management activities related to infrastructure work including setting up meetings, recapping meetings and maintaining a weekly status report
- Help work within the flow management tool, Workfront
- Set up meetings with agendas and ensure objectives are met
- Communicate action items and owners
- Assist with content audit of all how-to/ DIY content across Client.com, blogs and related sites to help inform taxonomy
- Pull data associated w/ current content
- 2-5 years project or product management experience
- Experience with the online creative process
- Analytical skills and strong communication skills
- Presentation skills a a plus
- Experience with workflow tools, Workfront is a plus
- Ability to work on smaller efforts, but with a high volume of requests
- From a background perspective, project management experience and the understanding of online creative processes are both important.