Our client seeks a Web Producer (digital project manager) for a long term contract at their Round Rock headquarters. Responsible for maintenance and for uploading content to the customer facing website. Ensure sites are functioning properly and are available to users. This includes overseeing large amounts of content creation and edits, CMS management, site performance optimization.
• Maintain websites for clients and businesses.
• Ensure the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately.
• Generate and revise web pages.
• Lay out content on web pages.
• Test websites to see if there are any parts that are difficult to use.
• Fix links that don't work and pictures that aren't appearing properly.
• Test different browsers and ensure people with different computers can access a website.