- SCOTTSDALE, AZ
- Job Terms:
- Depends on experience
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SCOTTSDALE, AZ
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL JR. PROOFREADER! **
This position proofreads and fact checks Medicare documents. This role requires supporting the production of error-free communications and preparing accurate pre-press files, resulting in the timely, high-quality, and cost-effective output of member communications.
- Proficiency in AP Style and ability to learn and implement CMS guidelines.
- Basic project management and organizational skills; working on concurrent projects to ensure they are properly developed, reviewed and executed.
- Thorough proofreading for content accuracy, including but not limited to spelling, grammar, punctuation, data fields and CMS regulatory and compliance specifications.
- Ability to document, analyze and resolve issues accurately and promptly in a professional manner.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with extremely tight deadlines and conflicting priorities.
- Proficiency in current versions of Microsoft Word, Acrobat and Excel required.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign a plus!
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)