This position will work independently as a developer of backpacks and bags, and collaboratively with internal and external teams (including Product Management, Design, vendors and factories) from concept through final production. Experience in the development of Accessories and being a specialist in at least one product category is preferred. Responsibilities to include: creation and updating of tech packs; thorough and timely sample review and communication to vendor and factories; data entry and management including BOMs, costs and comments in Enovia PLM system and Excel; other developer related tasks as assigned.
· 3-5 year’s work experience. (1-1.5 years Product Development Experience)
· Bachelor's degree in a textile or merchandising related field, or equivalent. Experience with leather goods a plus.
· Advanced knowledge of Windows and Adobe applications, including: Illustrator, Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Experience working in PLM systems a plus.
· Ability to successfully adapt to rapid change.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English), especially in manufacturing and technical terms.
· An energetic, positive and passionate attitude working in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
· Proven ability to work with others to problem solve.
· Exceptional attention to detail.