- Kissimmee, FL
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
Elicit, analyze, validate, and document data requirements and solutions. This position gathers user requirements, performs database design and analysis, and actively participates in architecting data stores for campaign data solutions. This position requires you to work in both a flexible and dynamic workplace employing agile and waterfall methodologies.
• Performs requirement elicitation, data knowledge transfer, and any analysis necessary to drive towards completion of needs for development purposes.
• Completes data analysis of the subject area/solutions being performed. Makes data logic recommendations based upon findings and conducts research for data issues.
• Completing documentation both business and technical (specifications). Artifacts produced could include business case, requirements, user stories, user acceptance criteria, process flows, data logic/findings, data source use, and solution documentation.
• Impact analysis evaluations for new project requests and existing project enhancements - includes in-depth independent research.
• Creates test plans, conducts testing, and facilities testing with partners.
- Free Self Pace Training
- Opportunities in some of the Top Fortune 500 Companies in the area
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401k Benefits
- Excellent Referral Bonus Program
• 6+ years of experience data analysis including writing, editing, and revising technical documentation including, but not limited to, user guides, reports, and test documentation.
• 4+ years working with SQL, relational database experience
• Strong attention to detail combined with an aptitude for understanding how the details fit or matter within existing processes, products, and company organization.
• Strong relationship management skills. Interacts effectively and is able to influence at multiple levels in the organization.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Proven experience working on large projects with multiple integration points
• Proven experience learning existing processes and troubleshooting issues
• 3+ years working in a technology organization
• Prior GitHub experience
• Demonstrated experience managing and working with teams across various organizations
• Demonstrated ability to produce multiple quality deliverables with varying timelines/deadlines
• Demonstrated experience in organizing information in a way that is appropriate for technical explanations without losing sight of the needs and aptitude of the audience.
• Ability to interact with both a technical and non-technical audience effectively
• Excellent computer skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint/Collaboration Workspace
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Sciences, D
• Experience with the travel industry and/or consumer data
• Previous experience with Disney Data