- Pittsburgh, PA (downtown)
- Job Terms:
- hourly rate
- posted by:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's client is looking for a stellar Copywriter/Proofreader to work a contract role. 40 hours a week, must be in office downtown.
This position would proofread, review and edits a variety of collateral, emails, website copy, ads, instore signage, etc. for accurate use of grammar and content.
Also ensuring the verbiage and tone of piece is within company brand standards. Will suggest and/or correct any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors in original copy.
Working within teams and existing proofing systems.
- Online Portfolio or PDF samples of writing, copywriting, proofreading, digital proofing, editing preferred
- 2+ years of experience of copywriting, editing, proofreading.
- Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures of large brand/corporate Copy Practices
- Degree in Writing, Journalism etc. preferred