- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Our Top Fortune 500 client is looking for a passionate & collaborative Bilingual Product Designer to join their growing New Product Development team in San Francisco. They are focused on exploring adjacencies and pushing the boundaries of traditional e-commerce internationally. Seeking creative thinkers who are entrepreneurial, critical of the current experiences around them and innovators who are energized to re-imagine the way people, brands and services mesh in the digital world.
You will be responsible for creating ideas, communications, and interface. You'll make things — elegant, beautiful, smart things — that live across devices — that drive engagement and loyalty. You'll need strong attention to detail of course, as well as an eagerness to solve design problems at scale. And we’re looking for highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design. Blow us away with your modern, clean and dynamic work!
You care about making great products and are willing to design and test, to get to the best. You have the ability to negotiate and evolve design with stakeholders in the project team, and ensure the integrity of the design is upheld. You should be knowledgeable about our competitors, understand established design patterns and best practices, but always feel the need to do better. You can design for different technologies, devices and mindsets. You love a challenge and are ready to help reinvigorate one of the internet’s biggest and best brands.
THINGS OUR CLIENT VALUES
- Curious minds and an appetite for learning
- Passion for the craft
- A strong point of view paired with a healthy dose of humility
- Fearless brainstorming
- Ability to showcase ideas with the latest design / prototyping tools
- A user-centric and strategic approach
- Strong interest in and following of the latest design trends, technology and social
A little about our fortune 500 client... We are always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. Our group combines the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check. We offer empowering roles worldwide with a focus on creativity, competitive pay and benefits, professional growth, and performance-focused rewards.
- 5+ years of experience
- Bilingual in Both Chinese (Mandarin) and English. Excellent written and verbal skills. Written and oral language fluency in both Chinese (Mandarin)and English.
- Experiencing working with distributed teams on international design project.
- Knowledge of the Chinese e-commerce landscape
- Fluency of grids, type, color, layout, iconography, imagery, patterns and systems
- Mastery of all modern design tools mixed with latest prototyping techniques