- Louisville, KY
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Our healthcare client in Downtown Louisville is looking for a Production Artist to work with their Internal Agency. The role is a contract position that requires the talent to be onsite 40 hours per week. This role entails accessing electronic files, managing the files appropriately and properly for edits, revisions and producing electronic mechanical art from approved layout to pre-press and final release for in-house collateral. This position requires high interaction and collaboration with other members of the internal Creative Services Team (to include but not limited to Client Services, Designers, Writers and Project leads for requests). Excellent verbal communication, reading and writing skills are required for in-house project management and organizational procedures. This position requires flexibility with project scheduling, project problem solving and edits in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
Looking for a team player with initiative to proactively engage in projects, solve problems and get the work done to meet the team and business's needs.
1. Excellent people, time and project management skills with strict attention to accuracy and detail.
2. Excellent communication, reading and writing skills.
3. MAC Software Programs: Adobe (Cloud) CS (In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
4. Knowledge of electronic file organization, servers and cross-platform optimization, (FTP, PDF creation) on a MAC.
5. Previous Production Design experience.