We are looking for a strong Digital Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team!
Job Location: This role will be on-site in North Houston and will be long term indefinite contract.
• Develop and manage the execution of the web and social media go-to-market (GTM) plan for server products.
• Develop and manage execution of an in-depth blog calendar around: expert interviews, infographics, research backed data driven posts, how-to articles, beginner guides and more.
• Measure and report performance of all web and social media marketing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Consult with the Product Marketing Managers and provide expertise and assistance in the strategy, development and launch of blog, social and digital marketing programs.
• Utilize keyword research around server products to assist the Product Marketing Managers in using them for digital collateral so they are optimized for search engines.
• Develop the value proposition and messaging.
• Utilize the messaging to develop customer facing collateral, as well as channel facing sales enablement material.
• Develop and manage execution of the go-to-market (GTM) plan for the category and select initiatives focused on driving awareness and/or demand.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering
MBA a plus
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• 5+ years’ experience in web and digital marketing
• 5+ years’ experience in product marketing preferred
• Experience in PC servers, hardware, software or services a plus
• Self-starter/independent, able to take a vision and make it a reality
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Excellent skills in writing, developing presentations, and communication
• Project management
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Omniture) preferred