All candidates must deliver a resume and full portfolio to be considered for this position.
The team within the studios is a group chartered to deliver amazing experiences. We are looking to push the boundaries and explore the potential of the larger playground that our product enables for our customers. Our aspirations are simple – we want to positively impact the world of entertainment and improve people’s lives, delight our customers, and change the world!
Excited yet? Fantastic! We currently need exceptional candidates to help us achieve our goals. In particular, we have an incredible opportunity for a motivated, experienced, professional 3D Artist who is highly skilled in creating 3D content for real-time rendering. This artist is up to date and knowledgeable of popular trends in 3D modeling tools and techniques, real time content and real time engines across multiple platforms. The candidate will be able to create assets in a variety of styles and uses.
The candidate should be highly organized, self-motivated and able to adapt and learn in a fast paced environment while working with the latest technologies. This candidate is expected to bring creativity, efficient communication and high impact to all parts of the creative process and to collaborate effectively while working with the Art Director, Creative Director and software developers.
• Model and texture environments, props and other assets in a variety of styles from realistic to stylized/cartoony
• Iterate quickly from low-fidelity (making stubs and proxies) to final polished assets
• Own export/import of assets into game engine (Unity) and verify quality
• Collaborate in making art and experience prototypes with cross discipline peers
• Flexible and comfortable dealing with the ambiguity of incubation work while still delivering timely results
• Take ownership of vision and work through completion seeking out and implementing feedback to constantly improve and refine content
• Contributes in all phases of product development
• Actively seeks out and accepts feedback from peers, as well as provides feedback to peers
• 5+ years of experience with proven commercial proficiency in content creation using 3D and 2D programs for multiple shipped products
• Highly proficient with industry standard 3D software like Maya, 3DS Max, as well as Photoshop
• Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with small groups and/or external partners (such as outsourcers)
• Experience with Unity is a big plus
• Experience working on mobile and tablet experiences is highly desirable