- Bellevue, WA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Chessjuan Monk
• Work across the organization (including Marketing, Implementation, Account Management, Legal & Compliance, Product, Customer Support etc.) to analyze existing solutions, identify pain points and consolidate requirements for Customer Communication and Notifications Products.
• Utilize a data-driven approach to analyze system and feature performance, inform decision-making, and identify opportunities for optimization and improvement
• Liaise between all stakeholders to ensure clear communication and understanding of product offerings and upcoming changes.
• Engage closely with product leaders across the company to understand best practices and leverage technology.
• Conduct ongoing market research and competitive analysis to stay ahead of industry trends, product & technology developments, and consumer demand.
• Conduct third-party product evaluation and lead integration when necessary
• Effectively manage trade-offs between investment, schedule and customer benefit
Our Fortune 500 travel client who is one of the world’s leading travel companies, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world’s most trusted online travel brands.
• 3-4 years of experience in product management with a track record of creatively solving challenging business and/or technology problems
• Strong strategic acumen and ability to think through big-picture issues coupled with excellent execution and ability to get things done in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Outstanding technical, analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally to drive execution against project milestones and deliverables
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter, detail-oriented and results-driven focus - be comfortable in getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done
• Product vision, business understanding, and customer passion that inspires all levels of the organization
• BA/BS in a technical field or related discipline