Our large financial services client located in Newark NJ is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join their dynamic UX team on a CONTRACT TO HIRE basis. This is a minimum 6 months contract with potential for perm for the right candidate.
Develop the next generation of our digital experience. You will collaborate directly with a team of product owners, marketing managers, visual designers, and researchers to create intuitive web interfaces that balance user need with business goals.
• Define UX needs for all projects based on available data, competitive analysis, and
developed personas. Demonstrate ability to sell your vision.
• Partner with Product Owners & Marketing teams to define requirements, and provide
functional, innovative solutions.
• Create mockups, wireframes & visualizations as needed to communicate experience
design and intent of ideas.
• Work directly with visual design leads to ensure brand is applied properly to intended
experience and document experience for our product and development team
• Prototyping with Sketch, InVision, deploying strong documentation and information
architecture organizational skills.
• Help maintain UX/UI style guides, in coordination with the interactive/visual guidelines.
• Participate in testing designs for usability issues ahead of development.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Digital Arts related field plus five (5) years of
progressively responsible experience in the position offered.
• Alternatively, will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in a related field plus
two (2) years of experience in the position offered or a related position.
• Experience with designing experiences that deploy heavy data visualization.
• Strong understanding of HTMLS, CSS, and Interaction design considerations that go in
to experience solutions including utilizing function-level principles and concepts.
• Experience with organizing or interpreting usability tests as well as participating in
competitive or user research activity.