Our large financial services client located in Newark NJ is looking for a User Experience Designer with strong wire-framing skills --primarily using Sketch and Invision -- needed for UX team of a leading F500 financial services company. This is a TEMP TO PERM opportunity with a minimum contract period of 6 months for the right person.
Very dynamic and down-to-earth UX team requires consultant to help design next generation enterprise digital experiences. You will collaborate with a team of product owners, marketing managers, and visual designers to create intuitive web interfaces and interactive tools that balance user need with business goals.
Keys to success:
2-3 years work experience designing for responsive / mobile (NOTE: Not looking for someone fresh out of General Assembly or similar. Must have hands-on work experience).
• Research and understand complexities of our user needs as they relate to digital experience.
• Help define and be a voice for user needs related to all project design. Help find or develop data capture, competitive analysis, and developed personas.
• Partner with Product Owners & Marketing teams to define requirements, user stories, and provide functional, innovative solutions.
• Work directly with visual and interactive design teams to ensure design and development is applied properly to intended experience that you defined. Able to document experience fully for our product and development team execution.
• Create mockups, user journeys, wireframes as needed to communicate experience design and intent for new ideas.
• Use tools like Sketch/InVision, and information architecture organizational skills to clearly define your vision.
• Test your ideas/designs for usability issues ahead of development.
• Strong knowledge of how to design experiences that work equally well in modern as
well as legacy browsers/platforms.
• Able to take loose requirements and concept on the fly with a strong agile mindset
• Able to think ahead in designing for larger UI framework systems and specifically for
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Digital Arts, Information Technology,
Computer Software/Engineering or a related field plus 2-3 years experience
• Front end development experience or strong understanding is a huge plus
• Ability to work independently as necessary to move projects forward