The position is to support design teams in improving search and creating delightful experiences for the user. In this role, you will work on development of integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography. Supports the team in utilizing current and emerging scripting technologies. Preference for someone with HTML & CSS and familiar with the UX process but does not need to be a UX Designer.
• 5 plus years of experience with proven ability to lead and direct design styles and efforts.
• Must be familiar interactive web technologies, software or web applications, and print and branding.
• Fluency with standard and dynamic design software packages (Photoshop, etc) required.
• Ability to discuss and present an in-depth knowledge of typography is preferred.
• Strong communication skills along with ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required. Must have strong attention to detail and be able to work as a team player.
• Demonstrated experience with project planning and excellent project management skills required.
• Creating and presenting design solutions and strategies that bring the user story to life.
• Driving the early concept phase (ideating/brainstorming, storyboarding, creating user scenarios, and sketching) with key stakeholders.
• Partnering closely with other designers and engineers to deliver throughout the design phase
TOP 3 Qualifications:
• 5 - 7 years of graphic design experience - mobile, web, app and print
• Adobe Illustrator - Expert
• Experience with short term assignments/deadlines – experience producing high quality work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in fast-paced work environments.