- Job Terms:
- Depends On Expereince
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 2+ MONTHS
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER! **
OVERVIEW: Defining, modeling, and forecasting the tactical and strategic direction of product lines for new stores to be launched
- Product or brand management with profit and loss responsibility.
- Develops strategic and financial assessments for products and manages the business against operating plans and budgets to achieve financial and business objectives, with an emphasis on modeling and forecasting.
- Work with the Global Innovation team/ Product team to forecast, focus on replenishment, and build year over year comparisons.
- Support cross-functional teams across the organization to help launch/ maintain roasteries, and reserve stores. The teams will consist of Beverage, SKO, MPP, PM, Finance, Store Design, and Ops & Engineering.
- 3-5 years total progressive product and brand management experience with a top tier retailer.
- 3-5 years project leadership in a cross functional environment.
- This person will need to be a "quant-jock" or quantitative expert. This team builds concepts to monetize the new products/ ideas.
- Need to have a focus in analytics while maintaining some product knowledge and customer experience.
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) - Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck - Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)