Note from Manager - Will be managing multi workstream integration program with assistance. Aspects of the program are both technical and operational. Want technical program/project management experience.
General Responsibilities: - Work with business sponsors, peers and other stakeholders to develop and review of project proposals; determine project goals; and launch project initiatives.
- Lead project planning efforts, including determining project scope, staffing needs, scheduling, identifying risks and issues, and develop contingency plans. - Facilitate the project kick-off with project team members and appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage the day-to-day details of the project, including the plan, schedule, resources, task assignments, scope, budget, and risks.
- Lead the effort to support business needs by utilizing creative approaches to problem solving and ensuring quality deliverables .
- Report schedule, budget, and delivery details to project stakeholders.
- Facilitate project meetings focused on status reporting, problem resolution, feedback, and fostering open communication within the team on project planning and execution.
- Maintain project management deliverables including the project plan, project schedule, status reports, meeting minutes, issue logs, and any other documentation related to the management and administration of the project. Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required, Masters preferred.
- Proven extensive related experience.
- Strong solutions and project background with demonstrated success leading large, enterprise-level initiatives.