- New York, New York
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Margie Franco
Aquent has a 13 month contract opportunity with a top tier Fortune 500 company for a Digital Compliance Analyst Project Manager. This position can be remote. This role will support the Digital Compliance Program and will provide opportunities to engage in digital delivery of projects, manage global regulation remediation, gather business requirements, create project documentation, and test new systems. This position will work with different teams (Security, Hosting, etc.). The individual will also be working with various internal teams and ad agencies.
• Execute the remediation that needs to be done in regards to the Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) with digital assets within the European & United Kingdom markets.
• Work with web team to update existing web tools, implementing changes, and add new capabilities.
• Work with Security team and others to accomplish the full remediation for GDPR.
• Facilitate the remediation of digital assets that need to be updated to Digital Marketing Standards by working closely with web teams, business partners and marketers.
• Strong Technical and project management skills and ability to drive for results
• Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with individuals in all different functions of the organization (marketing, various IS teams, etc.)
• Ability to function as part of a working team and to learn quickly
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding planning, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills while displaying initiative, self-reliance, and pro-activeness
• Ability to excel under pressure, adapt to changing priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment, while maintaining a constant commitment to highest levels of quality