This individual will report to Sr Manager and work in tandem with program office and regional marcom teams, Creative and Integrated Production teams, as well as the MediaBin system team, to organize files and maintain a DAM in accordance with the policies set forth by the Governance Committee.
Supports KP enterprise Content Management efforts by uploading assets with complete metadata, photo associations and proper file naming conventions. Works closely with the Media Asset Librarian, Content Management SMEs, and DAM users to support successful processes for asset management, and execute them. Works to update accuracy of assets that were mass uploaded during pre-launch. Fixes all errors and identifies areas that need improvement in data entry, including use of MRM and other project management tools.
Minimum number of years of experience required: 3
Top 3 - 5 Daily responsibilities:
Metadata association, assignment and clean up
Create new user logins
Answer basic user questions around search and log in.
Top 3 - 5 Required Skills:
1. Self starter, critical thinker, adaptable to evolving processes
2. Experienced using Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems for media archiving, storage, management and retrieval
3. Experience with and understanding of Marketing workflows including but not limited to: Collateral creation, Post Production, and Media Archiving
4. Ability to work well in high-pressure situations and deadline driven environments
5. Strong attention to detail
Soft Skills: clear communicator, self motivated
Size of the team: 3
Stage of the project: beginning
Bachelors degree preferred but not required if the candidate has two or more years experience working in content or asset management. Experience with enterprise DAM solutions or CMS is required.
HS Diploma required if no Bachelors degree