Aquent IT Solutions: Where Visions Turn Into Realities.
Aquent is seeking an Accounts Payable Processor to be part of a larger team for a Fortune 500 company. This is a 3 year contract opportunity on-site in Moline, IL.
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Processor for the Accounts Payable Shared Services Department.
What You'll Do
• Maintains and processes accounting transactions to assist with accurate financial reporting.
• Reconciles the more complex accounts, identifies discrepancies found, and provides the corrective action to be taken.
• Assists with month end close activities and preparing financial exhibits.
• Communicates with others within the department or outside of the work area (employees, customers, suppliers) in order to exchange information and to answer questions or resolve issues.
• Prepares various financial reports.
• Experience with Outlook, specifically e-mail
• Excellent customer service skills
• High level of attention to detail
Why Aquent IT Solutions
We are the software solutions division of a minority owned; multi- million dollar Boston based global enterprise. We are known for our "Achievements in Excellence" because we challenge our teams and consistently exceed our client’s expectations. Our client base of mostly Fortune 500 companies trust our integrity, skills and solutions for their most important business processes. Our most regarded characteristics are Honesty, Integrity, Innovation, and Experience. We have a great work environment, a diverse, comfortable community of affordable living, minimal commuting and quality education and entertainment. Many of our employees are in their second decade of employment with us.
If you share our Principles, want to be part of a growing organization and are looking for a unique opportunity, apply here.
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to email@example.com