- Owings Mills, MD
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large financial services client located in Owings Mills, MD is looking for a Marketing Project Manager for a 6-month assignment with potential to extend.
The Project Manager has responsibility for the end-to-end lifecycle of marketing projects, assigned to them, for various internal clients and corporate initiatives.
The Project Manager assists in the development and execution of tactical marketing solutions for a specific business need.
Working in a consultative relationship with internal marketing managers and on occasion some external vendors, the Project Manager assesses business goals and objectives, reviews creative briefs established by Marketing Managers, compiles a statement of work (SOW) for new projects, aligns resources, develops a project plan and key date schedule and manages the full execution of the project to meet or exceed client expectations.
The Project Manager is also responsible for building and fostering relationships within the business and the shared service teams to follow through on the marketing plans for a specific distribution channel.
The description of work supported by the Project Manager is typically more straight forward, lower-complexity, quick turn, fixed / repeatable, well-defined, and often leverages existing standard templates.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Background checks & drug screen required