The Art Director is a visual storyteller and creative problem solver who finds new and unexpected ways to drive customer engagement and generate buzz for the brand. This is an on going assignment with an in house agency located in Plano, TX; up to 40 hours per week, onsite.
• Drive high level concepting, tactical program ideation and polished design for a wide range of marketing outputs. (Print/Digital, Web, Banner ads, Landing pages, Email, Display ads, etc)
• Understand and Master our visual brand story across all social and digital channels, maintaining a consistent look, feel and vision.
• Develops creative concepts in collaboration with copywriters. • Successfully communicate (present and sell-in) creative ideas, their rationale and the specifics of the solutions.
• Collaborate with team members from creative, strategy and analytics to produce smart, powerful work.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• At least 6+ years design and art direction experience.
• Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch (a plus).
• Must have at least 3yrs of HTML5, CSS3 experience. • Facilitates presentations and has strong presentation skills; can communicate tactically and strategically.
• Maintains awareness of latest advertising and marketing trends in the finance industry and advertising in general
• Brainstorms with team to develop marketing ideas
• Web, mobile and social experience a plus.
Portfolio: Mid to High-Budget print & digital projects and campaigns. Demonstrates industry, conceptual and technical diversity. Like to see unusual or unconventional formats. Brochures, videos, storyboards, ad comps, showing evidence of “thinking outside the box” while achieving goals.
Interested applicants please send your resume and portfolio directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!