AQUENT is seeking a Brand Manager to support marketing communications across multiple channels.
This marketing role is responsible for the development and delivery of customer-focused solutions to business problems, partnering with cross functional teams to monitor results and metrics, while also developing of successful marketing strategies to drive business results. You will generate ideas and support marketing initiatives intended to drive brand health, based on customer needs, ensuring that projects align with the overall Brand strategy and deliver an industry leading customer experience.
A Day in the Life:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and communications across multiple segments and channel
- Identify and implement direct marketing trends and innovations, competitive news and industry best practices that improve channel results and Brand impact
- Partner with our internal market research department and agency planning teams to identify consumer and market insights to inform in-market strategies
- Collaborate with team to develop learning agenda and creative testing investment strategy
- Work with a team of analysts to review metrics / analysis and customer feedback to identify opportunities and recommend strategies to maximize effectiveness and customer satisfaction
- Partner with business analysts to develop channel goals and bring new strategies to market, including positioning, claims, experience, branding and marketing strategy
- Serve as key liaison within cross-functional teams including partners from: Marketing & Analysis (P&L owners), Brand Segment teams, Operations/Production, Legal etc.
- Influence internal decision makers with formal recommendations and informal networking
- Bachelors Degree or Military experience
- 3+ years experience in multi-channel marketing delivery and communications, including direct response marketing
- 3+ years experience in managing creative teams and agency relationships
- 3+ years experience in planning, execution, and analysis of marketing programs
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or similar field
- Experience in financial services is preferred
- Experience with direct marketing in a variety of channels, and solid grasp of best practices
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, plus ability to clearly articulate and express ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level
- Highly self-motivated, organized and professional, including the ability to work independently and partner effectively within and outside of the immediate team to achieve desired business results