Aquent has a contract opportunity for a Traffic Coordinator with a top-tier Fortune 500 company.
Specific skills required for the assignment:
- Job requires at least 3 years traffic or related experience, preferably in a graphic arts and/or advertising environment. College degree preferred.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the print/AV/web production processes.
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and possess exceptional follow-through skills to coordinate, schedule and document, as well as ensure timely completion of, a large volume of projects simultaneously.
- Must possess excellent communications, project planning and problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work proactively, be results driven and able to guide project progress according to timelines.
- Must demonstrate highly proficient computer skills and be adept in all Microsoft Office applications as well as proprietary traffic/billing software application. Must be able to utilize computer tracking systems. High proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Acrobat and Internet Explorer necessary to locate information and create customized charts and spreadsheets.
- Traffics print, web and audio/video projects between Creative Services and Project Owners to ensure that projects are approved, project schedules are adhered to, and projects are delivered on time.