Aquent's client, an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products, is seeking a Content Strategist for a 6 month contract on-site at client location.
Pay: Up to 49.50/hr. DOE
As an Editor on our NYC-based content team, you research, create, edit and manage a portion of our customer-facing material, from in-product copy to blog posts.
The range and deadlines of your assignments varies greatly; however, you are able to produce informative, accurate and lively content in a timely fashion, often at a moment's notice.
The role demands discipline, attention to detail and diligence. In return, you'll receive satisfaction as a key member of a dynamic team.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Managing the editorial process for creating pools of content
- Editing copy from freelancers
- Setting deadlines and keeping projects on track
- Writing and polishing in-product text that helps users complete the task at hand
- Pitching in on blog posts and internal project proposals
- Creative thinking / brainstorming around new ways to present content
- BA/BS Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a content editor or copywriter
- Top-notch writing and editing skills with an ability to adapt to various styles
- Strong research and project management skills
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to deliver content in a timely manner and hit weekly targets
- Must have an understanding of editorial processes and/or technical ability to operate in a content management system (CMS)
- Prior experience writing or editing restaurants/travel copy preferred