AQUENT is looking to hire a SEO Analyst experienced in marketing strategy, data analysis, and familiarity with SEO in large organizations along with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
This is a potential Contract-to-Hire role based on performance and fit for the right person; up to 40 hours per week, on site.
- Utilize process management and project management skills to bring projects and intent to life Partner with Brand, Creative, Operations, and Development teams during development and execution phases.
- Provide content theme opportunities based on keyword and competitive research - participate in all touchpoints of content creation from idea generation, execution and delivery to ensure SEO intent is met.
- Conduct SEO competitive analysis to understand landscape and make recommendations
- Perform internal content audits to identify gaps and overlaps.
- Provide recommendations for on and off-page SEO optimizations for copywriters, designers and developers.
- Optimize internal linking structure as portfolio of content continues to grow.
- Perform technical website audits and identify action items.
- Measure the effectiveness of SEO in increased traffic on the website
- Leverage data to inform strategy and intent
- Experience in marketing strategy, data analysis, and familiarity with SEO in large organizations, along with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrable experience in project management
- Prior experience at a Fortune 200 company or other high-traffic website
- 1+ years of experience in financial services marketing efforts
- 3+ years of experience of B2C marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in SEO
- Holistic knowledge of all aspects of SEO, including technical SEO, on page and off page optimization, and content strategy
- Familiarity with SEO tools, such as BrightEdge, Conductor, Moz, Ahrefs, etc.
- Experience working in Content Marketing
- Experience utilizing data and analytics to inform strategy
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply and send your updated resume/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.