Contract role with potential for extension with Fortune 500 Tech company!
**Can work from home/remote but needs to be able to go into Boston office for mtgs
Building upon the success of the previous year, we are seeking a more formalized way to identify and measure which content has the greatest impact on our customers. Reporting to the CS Marketing and Communications Manager, you will work with our Business Leads and Marketing teams to develop and edit content for external newsletters and media hub to drive awareness of all for customer events and services.
Principal duties and responsibilities
• Partner with our Business Leads team to develop and edit external facing content by industry type
• Partner with the Communications team to develop monthly newsletters and post to our media hub
• Assist with internal communications, blog posts, and email communications for the Business Leads team
• Bachelor Degree in Journalism, English, Marketing, or equivalent work experience.
• At least two to three years in a related field
• Strong communication skills: written and verbal presentation
• Familiarity with developing case studies and working with technical content
• Experience working with a global team
• Familiarity with collaboration technology, including Skype, GoToMeeting meeting, Trello etc.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint specifically)
• Demonstrated success working in cross-functional teams in a dynamic organization requiring flexibility, patience, creativity, and the ability to adjust work style to match audience for unique business solutions and changing and/or conflicting priorities
*Please provide writing samples.