We are looking for a resource, ideally someone who is a native English speaker from Australia. Alternatively if you have lived for an extensive period of time in this area, we would love to talk to you!
The team has a need to setup a strong group of Super Auditors for quality control the local search relevance project. The auditor would work closely with the team lead, to produce the resources needed to boost the overall quality of the offsite judge resources.
Day to day tasks:
• Audits are reviews on ratings submitted by the judges.
• Real-Time Audits (RTAs) test resources against definitive judgments, and provide simultaneous training on the correct approach to use.
• These are either created as an outcome of regular audits, built directly through tools, or crafted offline and uploaded to the system manually. In the tool, a small percentage of data is sent to at least two judges; those with disagreeing ratings are available for auditing.
• A single audit will count for all judges involved (typically two). You will encounter a few things.
• You will be responsible for aggregating the Quality Data and analyze the test results and make recommendation to improve Judge Quality.
• Spam creation test needs to be built by the Quality Auditors to silently check judges against a set of definitive judgments.
• You will need to review project guidelines from time to time & suggest improvements if any.