- Kohler, WI
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Devin Martin
Seeking a social media communications expert who enjoys capturing, analyzing and reporting data! The ideal candidate will bring experience constructing benchmarks and identifying opportunities by leveraging social listening and reporting insights.
In this position, you'd be leading the measurement and reporting across our client’s social media key performance indicators within all business units. This individual will closely monitor campaign results and analyze what is working/not working, and create change in real time by informing modifications to existing models and segmentations. The Social Media Reporting Specialist will build reporting dashboards leveraging tools such as Brandwatch and TrackMaven to prepare comprehensive, visually appealing and in-depth social media summary reports for each business unit across all channels and segments. This individual will be the go-to person when it comes to developing and maintaining social reporting documents, and will be the guru on educating business partners on social reporting trends, best practices, and benchmarks as needed.
Full time, direct hire opportunity. Our client offers an impressive benefits package and unlimited growth potential.
- Four-year degree is required with an emphasis in business, marketing, mathematics, market research, web analytics, communications, or a related field is preferred
- Strong understanding of social media trends and analytics
- Demonstrates the ability to interpret data sets and comfortably communicate and present findings to technical and non-technical audiences on cross-functional teams
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, organized, tech savvy, analytical thinker with a passion for optimization and social media analytics