Aquent has an immediate contract to hire opportunity for an Associate Promotion Manager with a top tier Fortune 500 company. This position will be responsible for the planning, set-up, successful execution analysis and follow up for a diverse range of customer retention campaigns, along with managing annual marketing budget. This position plays a key role in managing new and existing programs, analyzing performance and making recommendations to increase customer lifetime value.
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Promotional Campaign Planning & Execution: Responsible for set-up, execution and managing a diverse range of customer retention campaigns and initiatives. This includes idea generation and exploration, preparing and presenting proposals, overseeing the creative and production processes, promotional offer set-up and championing flawless execution among Customer Service and Operations.
- Campaign Analysis: Collaborate with Data & Insights team to analyze campaign outcomes in detail, using pivot data tables. Draw insights and present results clearly to facilitate sound decision making on next steps.
- Budget: Responsible for maintain a detailed, ensuring timely processing and forecast accuracy of the marketing budget.
- Special Projects: Participate in a variety of special projects as requested, including explorations of process improvements, new retention categories, and joint projects with Customer Service.
- Customer Focus: Working with Customer Service and Operation to develop and maintain a customer-focused attitude toward activities, concentrating on those that most strongly contribute toward improving customer lifetime value while supporting flawless execution and engagement related to promotions and up selling programs.
- P&L: assist in reaching or exceeding budgeted financial goals in one or more of our key customer retention categories - saves and reinstatement, customer longevity, and cross sell - using a variety of communication media (i.e. invoice text, inserts, email, web).