- Downtown Los Angeles
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Ro Pilla
Our client, a leader in the financial services industry, is looking for a Digital Project Manager to manage multiple digital marketing campaigns.
- Coordination and completion of end to digital marketing campaigns
- Oversees delivery of digital marketing projects, including scope definition, change controls, project schedule, day to day execution and issues escalation.
- Reports out to stakeholders and maintains strong communications and working relationships with team members and vendors.
- Managing multiple projects using standard project management tools (MS Project or Smartsheet).
- Understanding of dependencies, excellent communication skills
- Experience with marketing and digital project management
- Experience using Agile and Waterfall processes
- Experience working with creative teams (as opposed to strictly software or IT project management).
- Experience working with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) and CQ5.
- Experience with process design / optimization a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
-Requires 5+ years of experience
Corporate - Financial Serivces
Excellent ability to work with ambiguity, ability to multi-task, and excellent follow through. Continuous Improvement mindset.
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk).
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus passes, etc.)
- You're paid weekly
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Your Aquent Agent checking in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)