- Norfolk, VA
- Job Terms:
- Hrly + Benefits
- posted by:
- Stacey Martin
Our healthcare client, located in Norfolk, VA has an immediate need for a contract Marketing Communications Coordinator I. The Marketing Communications Coordinator is responsible for assisting in facilitating all steps of member and marketing communication project workflows.
This client will require drug and background screening.
• Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
• Works with design, creative, and traffic teams to facilitate projects through all stages (research, design, writing, proofreading, review, printing, mailing and archival) to ensure that the end product is produced in a timely, accurate, and effective manner. Acts as client interface and collaborates with business partners and SMEs on projects.
• Assists in facilitating the workflow process: creates production schedules, assigns form numbers, requests source files, obtains required approvals, coordinates the production process of materials, monitors performance, and recommends improvements.
• Manages workflow tasks and monitors project status in appropriate system(s). Maintains project budgets.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company. Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting. Other features:
Flexible spending accounts
Discounts and Perks
• Requires a BA/BS degree; 1 year of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Prior health care industry experience and project/process management skills preferred.