- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Amy Izzo
We are looking for a creative and resourceful Research Lab Manager with strong communication and organizational skills.
The Research Lab Manager is responsible for running the day-to-day operations of our New York lab as well as assisting additional locations with recruiting and scheduling of participants for user based studies. We are looking for someone who is able to work collaboratively and productively with diverse teams, including managing our relationships with third party vendors.
• Manage relationships with third party vendors
• Book in-person lab dates/times for a robust internal research team, and maintain usability research calendars by fielding, scheduling and confirming lab usage requests
• Maintain digital archives of testing documentation and research results in centralized SharePoint repository
• Identify project or resource issues and mitigate before they cause schedule delays; escalate when needed
• Monitor and report on research project status to a larger team
• Be organized and capable of managing multiple work streams at any given time
• Work with internal groups to streamline processes, increase collaboration and strengthen channels of communication
• Manage project plans for lab based research studies
• 4+ years’ experience in digital business or project management/development in a cross-functional team environment
• Basic understanding of usability research and testing process
• Fundamental understanding of how UX assets fit within a software development project
• Strong written / oral communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff
• Ability to work in fast-paced, high-stake environments
• Proficiency at Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Experience in a UX creative development: visioning, wire framing, visual design, prototype development environment preferred.