- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Meghan Bennett
TITLE: Associate Designer, Kid Boy Denim
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT LENGTH: Indefinite
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION RETAILER IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSOCIATE LEVEL FASHION DESIGNER FOR THEIR KID BOY DENIM TEAM! **
- Work directly with and support the Senior Designer of Boy’s denim and Designer of Toddler Boy’s & Baby denim on the day-to-day including but not limited to denim wash comments, preparing vendor packages, vendor + production communication and preparing samples/sketches/inspiration.
- Work directly with and communicate with the Tech Design department on styles while managing bills of measure and tech pack sketches.
- This Designer will be required to handle multiple priorities, lean new procedures and adapt to quick change.
- Must be able to create flat croquis/sketches in Adobe Illustrator including filling in with color/print.
- General knowledge of clothing construction and be able to add specific call outs to techpacks.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities, learn new procedures and adapt to quick change.
- Knowledge of use of Photoshop, InDesign and PLM. Excel is a plus.
- Fashion Design experience in wovens of denim. Focus on bottoms and outerwear is a MUST.