- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $33/hour
- posted by:
- Lisa Vaughn-Olstad
Aquent's client, an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products, is seeking a Partner Brand Manager for a 9–month assignment.
Pay: Up to $33/hr. DOE
As a Partner Brand Coordinator, you will be the brand expert for the assigned product. You will work with internal teams, agency partners, and external partners to guide the latter’s consumer marketing communications, and ultimately ensure they adhere to brand guidelines.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Work with the wider Marketing team and partner with Product, PR, Legal, Business Development and Sales teams to manage cross-functional projects
2. Document and share best practices across marketing organization
3. Develop and keep partner toolkits up to date for use by external partners. Organize marketing assets for easy access to internal teams.
- Review partner marketing assets to ensure they meet brand guidelines
- Interface directly with partners via email and over the phone to educate on brand guidelines, give suggestions for asset changes, and deliver constructive feedback on marketing assets
- Champion the role of the user in our partners’ marketing executions
- Ensure all marketing materials across channels & markets are consistent and up-to-date
- Lead relationships with global partner brand managers, cross-product brand managers and retail brand managers
- Manage localization projects in partnership with global partner brand managers
- BA/BS Degree (no specific field required)
- 2-4 years working with Marketing and Technology brand materials ie., marketing collateral, presentations or campaigns
- 2-4 years of experience in customer facing or partnership role.
- Resume must demonstrate a previous role that required extreme attention to detail
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and a complex matrix environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 1+ years of experience with standard suite of design programs - Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Nice to have's:
- Experience in consumer marketing campaigns and/or advertising highly preferable
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity.
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously with limited guidance.
- Adaptability, teamwork, dedication, and a positive attitude .
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, tech work environment.
- Program management skills.
- Multilingual. Knowledge of German, Japanese, Korean, French and /or other languages is highly appreciated.
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***