- Plano, TX
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Rebecca Pavlik
AQUENT is seeking an Internal Communications Specialist for an exciting opportunity with our client in Plano.
A Day in the Life:
• Conduct interviews with internal clients to develop communication strategy and tactical plans
• Develop written communications for multiple channels
• Post articles to corporate portal using content management system
• Help plan special internal events
• Develop surveys to gauge success of special events and major initiatives
Great fortune 500 digital financial corp. Great work life balance and an amazing company culture.
Four-year degree in mass communications, journalism. 4+ years experience in writing and development of strategic communications plans, preferably in a corporate environment.
Internal messaging, strategy and concepting experience, works well with multiple projects for multiple customers. Product/Financial/Credit Industry experience a plus. Fluency with web content writing (concise, clear, jargon-free); strong editing skills; takes initiative, asks questions, offers suggestions and solutions.
Confident in leading communications projects for multiple clients, ideally internal messaging for the financial industry with multiple client focuses. Proven ability to quickly ramp up on expectations of client. Actively researches, learns and incorporates new means and methods to improve processes.
On-site 40 hours weekly.