- Midtown Manhattan
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
The Digital Analyst & Campaign Measurement Marketing Manager is responsible for leading digital analytics and supporting the campaign measurement plan to ensure all KPIs are measured and tagged accurately. The ideal candidate is always looking for new data metrics that will impact website and campaign performance to drive the business forward. They will lead the development work of an end-to-end website tagging strategy, from creation to process management – working with both internal stakeholders and vendors. This requires solid management and organizational skills and the ability to accurately track timelines, due dates and budget details. This role will have job responsibilities in two categories:
Digital Analyst Expert
• Identifies and validates potential tactical and strategic marketing objectives based on data analytics while partnering with agencies, digital media and analytics teams and SEO; across all digital platforms.
• Creates and manages on-going campaign tagging strategies for consumer facing websites to meet defined business goals and define metric definitions/formulas, while maintaining site architecture.
• Implements ,manages, and QA tags across multiple sources (SiteCatalyst, Media, Research, DTM, DMP, Adobe Test and Adobe Target).
• Ability to process large quantity of web traffic data and extract relevant, actionable insights.
• Updates and deliver bi-weekly and monthly reports, scorecards/dashboards and key performance reports using internal website data.
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams to identify and execute web enhancements and ensure setups are performed under quick deadlines.
• Reports on all website metrics across sources holistically (e.g. internal dashboards, SiteCatalyst, YT, ComScore ect.)
Brand Measurement Lead
• Collaborates with stakeholders and media agencies for measurement and reporting
• Oversees Campaign Measurement War Room
• Ensures all rational connections are made to support and evolve the campaign dashboards; partners with stakeholders in maintaining and distributing performance dashboards.
• Connects insights and optimizations to test and learn agenda
• Creates agile process to implement optimizations and ensures connections exist to core KPI’s
• Assists in the development of attribution dashboard and assist analysis
• 5+ years in an Web Analytics role
• Excellent technical skills, experience analyzing large data sets
• BA/BS in an analytic field including statistics, math, computer science, engineering or economics or similar marketing experience
• Proficient in Adobe Test and Target, SiteCatalyst, ComScore, and site tagging.