- Plano, TX
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Rebecca Pavlik
Aquent is partnering with one of our coolest clients in Plano with a need for a Senior Copywriter. This copywriter should be conceptual with an advertising agency or in-house agency background. The selected candidate must have at least 6-10 years of experience in creating marketing efforts that persuasively communicate marketing objectives to the end consumer. You must be conceptual and enjoy working and brainstorming with a creative team including a Art Directors, Strategists, Marketing professionals and Creative Directors.
You should be able to:
• Be comfortable writing for print, digital/mobile, social, out-of-home, and video content.
• Understand how to speak brand and marketing. We want someone who sees the bigger picture and helps others see it too.
• Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
• Collaborate with internal account executives, other Brand team members, and line-of-business clients to help formulate marketing strategy.
• Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
• Have strong presentation skills—you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
• Have a positive attitude and work well in a classic art director/copywriter partnership. A good sense of humor never hurts.
• Have strong integrated thinking skills.
• Consistently deliver quality work on time.
Great Fortune 500 Digital Financial Corp.
- Work onsite, up to 40 hours per week (NO REMOTE)
- Direct Mail and/or web experience required within any industry, (Financial Services, preferred).
- Brings processes, technology or people solutions to the table with regard the design or print process.
- Proven ability to coach and challenge design team to improve the effectiveness of creative
- Bachelor's Degree required
-6 years of copywriting experience with financial experience strongly preferred.