- San Bruno, CA (Shuttles Available)
- Job Terms:
- Depends on Experience
- posted by:
- Lauren Fusco
DIGITAL (CREATIVE) PRODUCER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 9 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN BRUNO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL DIGITAL (CREATIVE) PRODUCER! **
This position ensures the successful creation and delivery of creative assets (banners, landing pages, tools, online experiences) for posting to the website.
• Manages and leads digital creative and production projects
• Ensures the timely execution and delivery of creative projects
• Communicates digital creative project progress across the organization
• Coordinates cross-functional teams (marketing, site merchandising, design, copywriting, content strategy, etc.) in order to ensure completion of digital creative projects
• Demonstrates up-to-date project management expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of project action plans
• Excellent soft skills (influencing and communication and leadership) and proven relationship-building skills
• Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment
• Experience as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role
• Experience managing cross-functional teams.
• Experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
• 1+ year in digital creative or related field.
• 1+ year in retail environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)