- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Janna Karstens
Our client is a large financial institution in Boston, MA and they are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Program Manager for a 12 to 18 month contract role, health benefits and 401K are offered.
The Digital Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for initiating and executing Social, Mobile and other digital marketing programs for investment products to engage and deepen relationships with customers. The Digital Marketing Program Manager will ensure these efforts are aligned with customer segment strategies. Primary responsibility will be the execution of the company'sTwitter handle and manage other social media platforms including LinkedIn and YouTube. Secondary responsibility will be to support other digital marketing efforts as needed. The Digital Marketing Program Manager will work closely with digital peers, agency, legal and marketing partners to develop social, mobile and online marketing programs. They will support efforts to promote, engage and deepen with existing clients with investing products and services. In addition to new marketing assets development, other responsibilities to include: Social/mobile media retention and archival processes, URL management, tagging/tracking for all new marketing assets, reporting and analytics, sharing results with leadership on a regular basis.
The Digital Marketing Program Manager should be a self-starter, able to work in an undefined space and be a team player, who is willing to take on additional responsibilities as business needs evolve. Use research, data and measurement to analyze current trends and provide recommendations to improve results.
Required Skills of Digital Marketing Program Manager:
• Undergraduate degree in Marketing or similar area BS or BA required
• 3-5 years of experience managing online marketing initiatives
• Clear understanding of Social Media platforms (specifically Twitter), Social analytics and mobile marketing
• Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities
• Excellent communication and writing skills (internal/external partners)
• Ability to build partnerships and work across multiple teams to resolve complex issues
• Effective time management, organizational and prioritization skills
• Should be self motivated and have a positive attitude
• Previous experience in social/mobile tactics
Desired Skills of Digital Marketing Program Manager:
• 3rd party social programs (Spreadfast, TinyURL)
• Agency experience a plus
• Background or experience with investment and banking products
• Knowledge of bank technology architecture and applications
• Understanding of marketing cross channel integration/optimization