- Washington DC
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Alexa Falcone
The web producer will be a versatile, digital-savvy person who will assist with the creation, organization, development, implementation, QA, tracking, and optimization of a project for the company web site. They will be responsible for assisting with creating, reviewing, editing, and integrating content with digital publishing platforms for the company web presence. Duties include gathering business requirements, content publishing, content entry, some graphic production, basic building of web pages, quality assurance (QA), and other support duties as needed for this project
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Project Management: Coordinates closely with cross-functional team to create project timeline, gather and organize assets, enforce deliverable dates and approvals.
• Production: Assist with production activities including image creation, content entry, html build of pages, SEO optimization.
• QA: Perform QA testing on mobile and desktop sites.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this job
• BS/BA Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• 2-3 years of web and/or digital experience.
• Strong grammatical and editing skills required. Excellent ability to write, speak, and use images to clearly and persuasively communicate in technical and non-technical subjects with both technical and non-technical audiences preferred.
• Strong technical understanding of web platforms, including Content Management Systems, HTML.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
• Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
• Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
• Basic working knowledge of HTML and/or content publishing tools.
• Ability to edit, crop, color-correct graphic images in Photoshop (or eager to learn).