- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
Provide content management support for our cutting-edge technology client's content strategy efforts! This Aquent Studios project supports several marketing departments in tagging and inventory of content asset, and will partner with the UX discipline function that rolls up to the Content Strategy Manager.
Ideal candidates understand the various content types within a digital ecosystem and how that content can be leveraged for multiple uses. Content tagging is a primary responsibility. Recommending content for different use cases will be a key contribution. Goal is to tag content to provide personalized customer journeys.
· Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications/Marketing, English, Journalism, or Technical Writing preferred
· 1–3 years managing content; preferably for CRM products that offer dynamic, personalized experiences
· Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and other content management systems
· Experience with digital asset management, databases and inventories/audits
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Solid PowerPoint and Keynote skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
· High tolerance for ambiguity matched only by a desire to organize it
· Learns fast, client-facing level of business acumen and professionalism